Monday, May 4, 2020

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY! QUARANTINE STYLE!!!


Happy Monday Morning to all my wonderful friends and fans!

I hope you're in the mood for some reading, cuz I jsut uploaded a brand new TransCat Free Comic Book Day issue, along with re-uploads of the Free Comic Book Day books from 2019 and 2018 to my Patreon!
Click the cover at the top of the page and check it out!

So yeah, I know what you're all thinking, I am very late with this. I was really really trying to get this ready for Saturday, but if I'm being honest, the idea to even make a new Free Comic Book Day book didn't even strike me until about a week and a couple days ago.
That seems to be the leitmotif of my entire comic book career. Decent ideas thrown together at the absolute last minute.
I was really truly hoping to have an actual physical book out this year for this most hallowed of days. I went digital last year as well halfway because of short notice AND short funds! Maybe if we're all good, I can get my shit together to get all three of these books printed up all nice and fancy for NEXT year, and I can do another Bay Area tour making sure that all the shops around me get plenty of copies to hand out. It worked once!

There was a kind unintentional theme going on in this book, and that's, unfortunately, large crowds! Things we can't be a part of right now in these fraught times XD
The first short in this book takes place at a punk show, and the second takes place in a goth club. There's a third where TransCat's just chillin' on her own, but whatever :P
I swear that was not intentional. it was all just a sad, silly coincidence!

In either case, I really hope you guys read and enjoy these books.
I also hope you're checking out my Patreon early and often, there's a lotta new freebies I'm putting up there in an attempt to make this whole pandemic thing a little more bearable.
I usually upload every Wednesday, but the timing for this bad boy was off just a little bit, so no upload this week, or should I say, no ADDITIONAL upload this week. Next Wednesday though! Oh man, there will be STUFF! I can promise you THAT!
Until then, enjoy!
Stay in if you're able.
If not, then good luck out there. I know we're all gonna need it.
Take care of yourself, and eachother.
<3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment