Monday, May 18, 2020

Fanime At Home with TransCat


SO!
If you follow this blog recently, then you know that my New Years resolution was that I was gonna go to any conventions this year. Last year was a bad year for me financially, and creatively. I had gotten barely any work done on new TransCat AND my work situation changed a lot which meant I had a lot less to spend on printing books, renting tables, getting hotel rooms, etc.
So that was my resolution. Stay home, work on TransCat, easy peasy.
Who would have thought that that would have been ONLY CHOICE??? :O :O :O
So, since as it turns out NO ONE can go to ANY CONVENTIONS, I'll be hosting a fun, at home livestream for Fanime, the one convention that under any other circumstances I would NEVER miss!

I'll be hosting it on Discord, my handle is KnaveMurdok#6161
We'll be going from Satruday 3pm to Sunday 6pm, tune in ANY time.

What will I be doing?

This is mostly gonna be a platform for me to share all of my favourite Fanime memories with you.
I'll tell stories, I'll show pictures, videos, play some songs, some AMV's maybe, hell I might track down some cool fan-made material. I dunno if I can get a copyright claim made against me on Discord, but I kinda don't wanna tempt fate, ya know?

I also wanna encourage you to share stories too! So please tune in, shoot me a message in the chat and I'll get to what I can.

I hope you'll all come and join me. I have a great big fun time planned for everyone.

Speaking of livestreamed conventions, I took part in one this past weekend for The Cartoon Art Museum. It was on Twitch I think and there's a temporary link to the full stream HERE! I am told they will eventually be separating it out into parts and uploading it on Youtube pretty soon so i'll keep you guys updated on that.

Go check it out, check out MY thing this weekend, it's gonna be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment