Tuesday, February 4, 2020

TransCat in 2020: New Comics, New Art!


TransCat Issue #11 Is Here! Whether You Want It Or Not!
What's up everyone? Happy February!
So, as stated in my previous blog post, my new years resolution is to take a step back from the convention scene are focus a little bit more on me, and my work. I really need this time off because constantly planning conventions all the time really makes it difficult to actually MAKE comics. I done run the heck out of comics to make and bring to you all. Hell, even Issue #10 arrived LATE on it's debut convention. That was sort of my wake up call that some time off was needed.

I'm happy to report that since my last con in late September 2019, I HAVE managed to get a lot of work done. In fact, if you haven't heard already, TransCat Issue #11 is now officially finished and ready to go. But THERE'S the rub! No cons, no way to really promote and distribute new books!
SO! I'm gonna try an experiment!
And you can be part of that experiment!
I'm gonna release Issue #11 early as a digital exclusive.
First on my Patreon and eventually on Comixology.
Comixology can take awhile to actually add newly submitted comics, BUT you can see it RIGHT NOW if you wanna join my Patreon! I've been slowly uploading it a page per day. By the end of the month, the whole book will be available to you. Each new page will also come with a short blog post, that will be 100% exclusive to you, my faithful patrons.
Help me prove this experiment a success, and toss in a $5 pledge to gain early access to this brand new issue. If you'd rather wait for the Comixology version, that's an option too, I'll definitely be making a big deal about that when it comes out. and if you're like me and you really want a physical book, I'm hoping that will be a reality early 2021! So many ways to love TransCat!

So that's the first big thing. The SECOND big thing I wanna call your attention to is the brand new fan art that's available in the Fan Page section of this very website! I gotta bunch of new submissions this year, and I ain't even done uploading them yet, so keep checking back every so often :3

That's all for right now, neighborinos! Look forward to a big month of new comics!
Also, do me a huge favour and just tell as many of your friends about TransCat as you can! Wanna do my best to expand my platform as much as I can during this break.
See you soon! Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment