Tuesday, October 25, 2022

TransCat at Fan Expo SF!

 


Suuuuup everyone!
I've got some actual NEWS to share for the first time in awhile that does NOT have to do with TransCat issue #13!

I'll be at Fan Expo San Francisco next month!
I'll be there in the artist alley for all three days.

No new comics avaliable, but if you have not gotten TransCat issues 11 or 12 yet, I'll have them ready for you.

I'm also realizing that I never put them in the shop like I said I was gonna, so we're gonna do that today, so that's the OTHER cool piece of news I'm sharing today. Go check out the TransCat Shop to get those two new issues right the eff now!




Here's what the covers look like, in case you somehow forgot.

Anywho, I'll leave it at that for now. I'll make more updates when I officially get assigned a table and stuff. Hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment