Monday, August 3, 2020

TransCat Issue #12 Is Here! (Almost)



Like, Click Here, Dude! Cowabunga!

Heyyyy guys and welcome to a very momentous day!
TransCat Issue #12 "Head In The Game" is starting to upload on Patreon!

I'm gonna be doing this a littler differently than i have in the past, because I want this upload to be nice and sow, so it lasts awhile but I don't wanna drag it out to much. So I'll be doing TWO pages per week, one on Wednesday and another on Friday!
But today you're getting the cover! Here it is! TransCat Issue #12, what a sight to behold! 
If you wanna get in on this HOT action, there's two ways you can do it!

1. Hop on the Patreon ASAP! Get on the $1 tier! You can witness the action as it unfolds RIGHT NOW! You CAN, if you WANT, pledge MORE, and unlock some way cool Patron Perks!

2. If you do not WISH to pledge to the Patreon, when i'm done uploading it there, I'll be uploading it again in .PDF form on Comixology! There'll be a few little extras included, but no perks, aside from just being well liked by me :3

No mater how you choose to enjoy this comic, I do hope you enjoy it <3


To Boldly Click where no Man, or CAT, has clicked before!

I also got some other news to share!
I'm gonna try my hand at drawing some Star Trek comics!
Hopefully by now, you've seen the trailer for Star Trek: Lower Decks. If not, do yourself a favour and check it out now! I dunno about you, but this is EXACTLY my cup of tea. I've been making dumb jokes about Star Trek basically my entire life, so knowing there's a series coming out that's basically ALL that fills me with a kind of glee I dunno if I can describe via text.
ANYWAY! Long story short, i have decided that fan-art is the only way to go with this!
If you're on my Patreon, then you got to see the first one last week, but I've also uploaded it to the "Comics" section on this very blog under the newly added "Fan Art" heading.
Check it out! I'll probably be making more in the near future!

Also, might as well check out the Fan Page for some brand new TransCat Fan Art from all you wonderful nerds!

See you all next time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment