Saturday, May 4, 2019

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2019!

HAPPY FREE COMIC BOOK DAY, NERDERINOS!
So we got Free Comic Book Day falling on May the 4th which also happens to be Star Wars Day (May the 4th be with you lolololol get it?)
So today is like double dork day, so get your nerd on, nerdies, cuz it's fuckin' TIME!

So last year I actually made a book for Free Comic Book Day. I went all out, I called all the local comic shops and found out who wanted to carry me on Free Comic Book Day and to my surprise, I actually got a lotta bites! I went all around the bay area dropping off books and I think I caught a lot of eyes that way. Sadly, this year, I could not pull together a project nearly that grand, but I didn't wanna skip this, most holy of holy days, so i kinda half assed it this year. I kept on thinking that I was gonna pull it together last minute and get some books out, but you guys are getting a PDF this year.
MAYBE next year, depending on where I am with my finances and my time budgeting, I might try and get this on out on paper, but for right now, you got THIS!

So if you're a Patron on my Patreon account, then you got a chance to peep this comic two months ago, a little preview of things to come, ya know?
But now it's actually the day, so you guys get it for free.
what you guys SHOULD do... as long as you're getting this cool, free shit is uhhhh... go to my Patreon and toss some bucks in the big ol capitalism pot. you'll get access to a bunch of other cool free shit AND exclusive shit! Not all of this eventually becomes free, some of it just belongs on Patreon and the only way to see it is to sign tf UP! :)

Anyway, i sadly don't have any Star Wars content for you, which sucks because of May the 4th and also because Peter Mayhew passed away recently.

If you WANNA see some Star Wars related TransCat content, then the best I can offer you is This Patreon Comic I did LAST year! It does require a subscription, but trust me, it's worth it. It''s basically 11 pages of TransCat ranting about how she could have written a better Star Wars Episode 1. TRUST me, it's worth it, it may not sound like much, but it got a lotta laughs :P

Anyhow, smell you geeks later!


No comments:

Post a Comment